2012年12月11日星期二

In this few days,im really not happy. I lost everything. I lost my love relationships, I lost my friendship,the most important one was I lost my dream. Love that suppose to be loyal to each other and believe in each other, but I lost all of these shits nowadays. He started to cannot believe me anymore. Kept question me. Without you beside me, I felt lonely seriously .I miss you so much but told myself I can't find you. I needed to give u space to live alone. Before you told me you were in down mood,I felt that. I felt that u had lost direction. That's y i kept finding whatever quotes that can help you this few days. That can give you inspirations for you to stand up and start to have your new life. Did you see them? I really hope u can appreciate them. I lost my friendship. I used to have big group of friend from the start. Because of my own benefits and their benefits, I started finding ways to get rid of them when near to assignment due date. I want them to learn to be independent and be responsible to their studies . Not just kept trying to find an easier way to copy and paste others works and modified them. What rewards i get now ? NOTHING.They just never ask me and sandra go out again. My friendship,I think all gone oredy. Only Sandra promised me she won't leave me. I hope it is really real. I had dream big to become a famous nutritionist that can write my own books and published them before. Became a writer, I can work at home instead of only become a food scientist that only can work in the food industry and cannot take care of my family members in future because of busy in working.ALL THESE GONE!! My parents told me they got no enough money to let me go oversea and study may be because of my brother. This morning I sent messages to agent, she just told me that scholarship for australia one is really hard to get. I felt like really want to cry but i cant. I had promised myself cannot cry again. I lost my own direction ! I had no mood to do anything! I thought I lost my friends I lost my love its ok ~I still have my dream that never betray me ! But now, I have nothing~ I HAVE NOTHING! Final is coming ~stand up ~stand up ~Syin Yeng ! Be brave ~ Dont cry ~Whatever u need to do now is focus on final ~FOCUS!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论