I met you in the class,
When I heard your name,
I had a deep impression on you,
because of your name is almost same with me!^^
On the first day,
I chatted with you in the fb,
I felt very happy and started to miss you when everytime I online,
However,
I don't dare to find you,instead of got somethings want to ask you.
On the first day,
We had dinner in Mc Donald,
You just sat in front of me,
At that time ,
I knew that I really fall in love with you.
On the first day,
We dated in school,
I felt very warm with you,
You really take care of me,
You treated me like a baby.^^
On the first day,
I chose you to become my boyfriend,
I knew that I had not chosen wrong person,
My dear sing yang,
I love you so much,love you forever! <3<3<3^^
没有评论:
发表评论