2011年5月18日星期三
Today ,Im felt very angry about my groupmate because I already asked for the work from him for many times .He still hadn't given him the work.Then,the time was running .My lecture said needed to pass up to her for checking the grammar mistake before 12 oclock.Then,I started to call him but he didn't receive my call.He was trying to get on my nerve.So mad.He even asked me to take his work from the his laptop in class.Then,I went to there with bad mood! After that, I met him just ran out from the lounge of the school and he told me he went to dps before that.I started to scold him then don't want talk to him.After he gave me the work,I straight away went upstair to my lecture.When I saw my dear,I started to come down. Everytime,I see my dear I will be more happy ~haha~But,am i choosing wrong time to scold my groupmate?When I went home,I just realise that today is his birthday==haizzzzzz~I felt just like got abit guilty conscience.
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论